For many, the pleasure of collecting is in contemplating the beauty or visual power of a single object be it an ancient Anatolian kilim, a Timorese horn ceremonial spoon or a Dayak pua ikat cloth from Borneo. For others it is the journey of acquiring, comparing and enjoying the beauty of culturally or aesthetically connected objects.
- Caucasian Rugs
- Central Asian & Chinese Rugs
- Persian Tribal & Village Rugs
- Southeast Asian Textiles & Tribal Art
- Turkish Rugs, Kilims & Textiles
- Indian Carpets & Textiles